Want to write for OwnYourFitness.co.uk?
We’d love to have you! We accept bylined articles and repurposed content to be published on our blog.
Here’s what we’re looking for…
- 100% Original Content
- 400 – 700 words
- Screenshots, photos and even videos
- Real World examples
Every post we publish will teach our readers to do at least one of the following,
- Train in a new way, improve what they’re already doing or inspire them to try something else
- Eat better for health, a specific goal or provide amazing new recipes
- Inspire them with real life examples, case studies and your own story
There are three types of posts that work well,
- Share results – In this article type you will be sharing the results you have achieved from a programme with a client. You will explain the system used, share the data/results and show the readers how to execute on the plan. This article is a great example: Training Tips That Actually Deliver Results
- Share expertise – In this article type you will make recommendations to improve the readers knowledge that is based on your expertise in the field. If you don’t have your own results to share you will show – through your clients – examples of amazing results that have come from what you recommend.
- Share “how to” – In this article type you will show the readers how to execute a specific tactic. Once again, use lots of examples wherever possible. This article is a great example: The Elimination Diet and How To Execute It
If you have the expertise and are willing to create an outstanding article for the Own Your Fitness audience, click the link below and enter your details and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.